Essential Reading

'I have been a family historian for more than 40 years, and a professional historian for over 30, but as I read it, I was constantly encountering new ways of looking at my family history....Essential reading I would say!' Alan Crosby, WDYTYA Magazine

Monday, 20 January 2014

Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates - What to do next

 
 

Where Do I Go From Here?

 

You've got the Birth, Marriage or Death Certificate, what do you do next?

 
 
 

 

See my series of articles on getting more out of family birth, marriage and death certificates in Family Tree Magazine (UK)

 

Christmas edition 2013 - Birth Certificates

January 2014 - Marriage Certificates

February - Death Certificates


Each article will give you ten tips to follow up online.

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment