Essential Reading

'I have been a family historian for more than 40 years, and a professional historian for over 30, but as I read it, I was constantly encountering new ways of looking at my family history....Essential reading I would say!' Alan Crosby, WDYTYA Magazine

Tuesday 13 November 2018

Personalised Help With Researching Your Family History




Launch Offer - Initial Consultation: £20 for one hour at my home (Altrincham, Cheshire, WA15)



Ruth A Symes

M.A.Cantab; PhD York; PGCE London

Start from scratch? Knock down a brick wall? Prove/disprove family rumours? Understand what’s on the internet and what isn’t? Go back further? Explore more deeply?

I can help you with my personalised family history service.

       

Ruth A Symes is a frequent contributor to all the UK’s major family history magazines and has written four books on family history. See my author page on Amazon. http://amzn.to/2fDT1gJ



For more information:

Email me: ras20466@aol.com


Facebook: Search My Ancestry

Twitter: @RuthASymes



Figure 1 Ruth on the panel of experts answering readers' questions in the BBC's Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine

#ancestry #genealogy #researchservice #altrincham #genealogy

No comments:

Post a Comment