About Me

My photo

Beautifully illustrated family history books with a difference by a frequent contributor to the UK family history press. I write for Family Tree Magazine UK; Discover Your Ancestors Online Periodical and Bookazine; Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine. The publishers of my family history books are Pen and Sword Books and The History Press. I tweet (and retweet) thought-provoking content designed to help you tweak your approach to (your family) history at @RuthaSymes . Do follow me.

Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Family History and Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee

Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee




Read articles on Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee by Ruth A. Symes in June 2012's edition of Family Tree Magazine (UK); the special Jubilee edition of Scotland Magazine and June 2012's edition of Scottish Heritage Magazine.



Keywords: Europe, European ancestry, ancestors, Scotland, Scottish, English, British, genealogy, Diamond Jubilee

No comments:

Post a Comment