Essential Reading

'I have been a family historian for more than 40 years, and a professional historian for over 30, but as I read it, I was constantly encountering new ways of looking at my family history....Essential reading I would say!' Alan Crosby, WDYTYA Magazine

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Ideas for Christmas from your Ancestors (5) : Hang Apples from Your Tree !

Hang Apples From Your Tree!

'For a big tree, red apples tied on with bright ribbons, gilded nuts, bags of sweets, chocolate animals in silver paper, lengths of tinsel and crackers, all add to the decorative effect at small cost.'

Lancashire Evening Post, December 22nd 1938




Don't forget to enter your email address in the box on the right to follow this blog!



#ancestors #ancestry #genealogy #familytree #familyhistory #wdytya #familyhistorygifts #familyhistorybooks #ruthasymes #personalwritings

No comments:

Post a Comment