About Me

My photo

Beautifully illustrated family history books with a difference by a frequent contributor to the UK family history press. I write for Family Tree Magazine UK; Discover Your Ancestors Online Periodical and Bookazine; Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine. The publishers of my family history books are Pen and Sword Books and The History Press. I tweet (and retweet) thought-provoking content designed to help you tweak your approach to (your family) history at @RuthaSymes . Do follow me.

Thursday, 3 November 2016

Queen Victoria's 'Rowdy Halloweens' at Balmoral

See my article on Queen Victoria's 'Rowdy Halloweens' at Balmoral in October 2016's

Scots Heritage Magazine

#Scottish #scotsheritage #scotshistory #queenvictoria #Halloween #Balmoral #Britishhistory #Victorian #royalfamily #ukhistory #autumn



Click here for more on books by Ruth A Symes



No comments:

Post a Comment