About Me

My photo

Beautifully illustrated family history books with a difference by a frequent contributor to the UK family history press. I write for Family Tree Magazine UK; Discover Your Ancestors Online Periodical and Bookazine; Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine. The publishers of my family history books are Pen and Sword Books and The History Press. I tweet (and retweet) thought-provoking content designed to help you tweak your approach to (your family) history at @RuthaSymes . Do follow me.

Monday, 6 March 2017

Communication by postcard ...

...was at first considered too open, too immediate, too brash and impolite'...

http://bit.ly/2gIgnz8

#familyhistory #ancestry #ancestors #familytree #personalwriting #familyhistorybooks #genealogy #genealogists #letters

No comments:

Post a Comment