About Me

My photo

Beautifully illustrated family history books with a difference by a frequent contributor to the UK family history press. I write for Family Tree Magazine UK; Discover Your Ancestors Online Periodical and Bookazine; Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine. The publishers of my family history books are Pen and Sword Books and The History Press. I tweet (and retweet) thought-provoking content designed to help you tweak your approach to (your family) history at @RuthaSymes . Do follow me.

Thursday, 11 June 2015

Ruth A. Symes in Who Do You Think You Are Magazine

Look for my answer to a reader's letter in next month's Who Do You Think You Are Magazine? (UK) July, 2015.
 Who Do You Think You Are? UK
OUT NOW







If you enjoy my answer, why not consider buying one of my family history books?
1.  Stories from Your Family Tree: Researching Ancestors Within Living Memory (The History Press, 2008) Stories-From -Your - Family-Tree;
2. It Runs in the Family: Understanding More About Your Ancestors (The History Press, 2013)  It Runs in the Family ;
3. Family First: Tracing Relationships in the Past (Pen and Sword Books, forthcoming September 2015)
 4. Researching Ancestors Through Their Personal Writings (forthcoming Pen and Sword Books, 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment